Purpose and content of the service
This online citizen participation platform allows citizens from different Eurozone Member states to contribute to the reflection on the future of the European Central Bank. It is an initiative of Positive Money Europe and therefore does not commit the institutions it is addressed to.
Registered users have the opportunity to contribute to the debate on the platform in the following ways:
- by giving their opinion on, supporting or commenting on ideas published on the platform;
- by sharing their proposals to enrich the whole project with their experience and ideas;
- by voting for the shared contributions.
Scope of application
These conditions of use apply, without restriction or reservation, to all the services offered on the platform. These conditions are additional, where applicable, to the specific conditions applicable to certain services offered within the various sections of the platform.
The conditions of use take effect from the time they are published on the site and remain in force until they are partially or totally modified by Positive Money Europe.
The information contained on this platform is as accurate as possible and the site is periodically updated, but may contain inaccuracies, omissions or gaps. If you notice a gap, error or what appears to be a malfunction, please report it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing the problem as precisely as possible (page causing the problem, action triggered, type of computer and browser used, etc.).
Any downloaded content is done at the user's own risk and under the user's sole responsibility. Accordingly, Positive Money Europe shall not be liable for any damage to the user's computer or any loss of data as a result of downloading. Similarly, Positive Money Europe cannot be held liable for hypertext links to other online resources.
Contributions to the Citizen Participation Platform are posted by registered users, who are responsible for the content of the contributions they post. Furthermore, Positive Money Europe is not responsible for the use that is made of the information on the platform. The contributions do not in any way reflect the opinion of Positive Money Europe.
Positive Money Europe reserves the right to interrupt access to the service at any time and without prior notice in order to detect or repress possible cases of abuse or fraud or to remedy technical or operational problems.
Use of the platform
Everyone can follow a debate online, read proposals and reactions without having to register.
In order to participate in the debate (propose your own ideas, react, vote for contributions or share something), you have to register on the platform. Registered participants can communicate on the citizen participation platform through the different functionalities (debates, proposals, meetings, etc.) that are offered.
Each account created on the platform is personal, unique and linked to a natural person. Each participant can therefore create only one account. Identification data must always remain confidential so that no account can be used by another person. The account holder must personally ensure the confidentiality of his/her identification data.
Contribution charter and content moderation
In order to ensure an open and constructive debate, contributions on this platform are subject to a series of rules set out in this charter.
The following are prohibited:
- racist contributions: attack or threat based on race, ethnicity, nationality;
- discriminatory contributions: attack or threat based on sexual orientation, sex, gender, religious belief, age, disability or illness;
- contributions inciting to hurt others;
- contributions containing direct or indirect violent threats, including threats of terrorism or its promotion;
- contributions which are hateful, offensive or immoral;
- misuse of personal data of third parties;
- contributions in which a user pretends to be someone else and thereby misleads other participants
- contributions that are not related to the topic under discussion and reactions that are not relevant to the debate;
- the placement of advertisements for publicity purposes.
It is the responsibility of the contributors to ensure that their content does not infringe the rights and freedoms of others and complies with the regulations in force.
The accounts of participants whose contributions do not comply with this charter, who violate applicable laws (including copyright, privacy, etc.), who spread malware or phishing attempts, viruses or Trojan horses, or who send spam, may be suspended or deleted.
Participants are invited to report any content contrary to the principles set out in this charter via the reporting links or via email at email@example.com.