All about us, FAQs...
- Who is behind the European Citizens Bank?
- Why was the European Citizens Bank initiative created?
- What are the expected outcomes of this initiative?
- What can I do on the platform?
- Do I need any prior knowledge of finance and the economy to read the content?
- How is the content on the platform structured?
- Who chose and wrote the content?
- What are the interactive webinars and how do I register for them?
- What is the final online deliberation event?
- What will the final online deliberation event look like?
- How can I debate on the platform?
- How do I get selected for the final online deliberation event?
- Can I contribute to a national debate even if I am not a citizen of that country?
- What languages are available on the platform?
- What are conversations?
- What kind of data is being collected on the platform?
- Why am I seeing a different language?
- What is Decidim and Open Source Politics?
- How do I contact the platform administrators?
How do I get selected for the final online deliberation event?
You can sign up for the online deliberation event by clicking on your country and then on the page dedicated to the final online deliberation event. The deadline to register is 4 weeks before the first date of the event. The deadline will be indicated on the event page for your selected country.
To sign up for this event you will be asked to answer a series of socio-demographic questions about your gender, age group, nationality, occupation, and level of studies. On the basis of the registrations that we receive, a randomised selection will be carried out by our partner organisation, Particitiz, on data that has been anonymised by us. In other words, Particitiz will not be able to use the date to identify you. The purpose of this random selection process is to have a socio-demographically diverse group of participants.
If you have been selected as a participant you will receive a confirmation email at least 2 weeks before the online event. We will ask you to confirm your participation by email. We will also offer you the possibility to have a call with us so that we can explain the process of the event in more detail as well as answer any questions that you may have.