All about us, FAQs...
- Who is behind the European Citizens Bank?
- Why was the European Citizens Bank initiative created?
- What are the expected outcomes of this initiative?
- What can I do on the platform?
- Do I need any prior knowledge of finance and the economy to read the content?
- How is the content on the platform structured?
- Who chose and wrote the content?
- What are the interactive webinars and how do I register for them?
- What is the final online deliberation event?
- What will the final online deliberation event look like?
- How can I debate on the platform?
- How do I get selected for the final online deliberation event?
- Can I contribute to a national debate even if I am not a citizen of that country?
- What languages are available on the platform?
- What are conversations?
- What kind of data is being collected on the platform?
- Why am I seeing a different language?
- What is Decidim and Open Source Politics?
- How do I contact the platform administrators?
What are the interactive webinars and how do I register for them?
Each country has a series of webinars which will be hosted by local partners. The webinars are a unique opportunity to address your questions and discuss directly with experts from academia, central banks, civil society organisations, and even politicians. The webinars are about 1.5 - 2 hours long, and will cover the various topics for discussion that you can find on the platform. You can register for the webinars in your country by clicking on your country page, and then the webinar page which will contain a zoom registration link. You will also be asked to indicate your nationality when signing up for the webinar. For more information on why we collect certain data on registrants please see the entry on “ What kind of data is being collected on the platform?”