All about us, FAQs...
- Who is behind the European Citizens Bank?
- Why was the European Citizens Bank initiative created?
- What are the expected outcomes of this initiative?
- What can I do on the platform?
- Do I need any prior knowledge of finance and the economy to read the content?
- How is the content on the platform structured?
- Who chose and wrote the content?
- What are the interactive webinars and how do I register for them?
- What is the final online deliberation event?
- What will the final online deliberation event look like?
- How can I debate on the platform?
- How do I get selected for the final online deliberation event?
- Can I contribute to a national debate even if I am not a citizen of that country?
- What languages are available on the platform?
- What are conversations?
- What kind of data is being collected on the platform?
- Why am I seeing a different language?
- What is Decidim and Open Source Politics?
- How do I contact the platform administrators?
What are the expected outcomes of this initiative?
Overall, the expected outcomes are citizen empowerment and engagement and a change of perception towards the European Central Bank (ECB), as well as inspiring and complementing similar participatory initiatives.
More concretely, the recommendations that come out of each national debate will be consolidated and sent to the ECB ahead of the finalisation of its strategy review in September 2021.