All about us, FAQs...
- Who is behind the European Citizens Bank?
- Why was the European Citizens Bank initiative created?
- What are the expected outcomes of this initiative?
- What can I do on the platform?
- Do I need any prior knowledge of finance and the economy to read the content?
- How is the content on the platform structured?
- Who chose and wrote the content?
- What are the interactive webinars and how do I register for them?
- What is the final online deliberation event?
- What will the final online deliberation event look like?
- How can I debate on the platform?
- How do I get selected for the final online deliberation event?
- Can I contribute to a national debate even if I am not a citizen of that country?
- What languages are available on the platform?
- What are conversations?
- What kind of data is being collected on the platform?
- Why am I seeing a different language?
- What is Decidim and Open Source Politics?
- How do I contact the platform administrators?
Do I need any prior knowledge of finance and the economy to read the content?
If you are an absolute beginner to finance and monetary policy, we strongly recommend that you start by reading the beginner’s handbook. This has been prepared specifically for people with no prior knowledge of the economy, finance or the European Central Bank. The topics up for debate have been written in a way that makes it as easy as possible to understand complex issues, and there is an extensive glossary to help you with any difficult words.