All about us, FAQs...
- Who is behind the European Citizens Bank?
- Why was the European Citizens Bank initiative created?
- What are the expected outcomes of this initiative?
- What can I do on the platform?
- Do I need any prior knowledge of finance and the economy to read the content?
- How is the content on the platform structured?
- Who chose and wrote the content?
- What are the interactive webinars and how do I register for them?
- What is the final online deliberation event?
- What will the final online deliberation event look like?
- How can I debate on the platform?
- How do I get selected for the final online deliberation event?
- Can I contribute to a national debate even if I am not a citizen of that country?
- What languages are available on the platform?
- What are conversations?
- What kind of data is being collected on the platform?
- Why am I seeing a different language?
- What is Decidim and Open Source Politics?
- How do I contact the platform administrators?
Why am I seeing a different language?
In order to make your experience of this platform as smooth as possible, we have configured it to select the language automatically for you when you enter your country. The content of each country is only available in that language, as it will include participants' comments and proposals made in their native tongue.
If your browser is displaying a different language to the country you are accessing, please go to your browser settings> language> and ensure translations are disabled. Language selection will be always available at the top right of the page